Going to Tiburon Tuesday 8/4 to pick up T4XN & P21XN kits Anyone want anything?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 31, 2020, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am going to Tiburon on Tuesday 8/4 next week to pick up the T4XN & P21XN kits  If anyone wants me to pick up anything while I am there, please let me post here or send me a PM. 

Also, I have 15 P21XN kits that have not been sold yet.  Most of them are silver with matching spool.  There are also a few in red or black with matching spools. 

Thank you,

Randy

stoked4fishin

Hi Randy
Is the T4XN kit narrower than the T4N kit that is on the Tiburon website?  Do you have a silver kit available?
Thanks
Jeff

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: stoked4fishin on September 04, 2021, 06:55:49 AM
Hi Randy
Is the T4XN kit narrower than the T4N kit that is on the Tiburon website?  Do you have a silver kit available?
Thanks
Jeff

Jeff, the T4XN is 1 5/8" wide vs. 2 1/8" for the T4N.  I sold all of the T4XN kits and don't have any immediate plans to run them again.  You can reach Tiburon at 714-546-7553 to see what they have in stock in the T4N size.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: stoked4fishin on September 04, 2021, 03:24:20 PM
Thanks Randy!

My pleasure Jeff.  Thank you for giving me a shot at your business.

I do have one nice used old style red Tiburon yellowtail special fullframe with black spool that is the same width as the current T4N (2 1/8") that you could have for $90 including the rod clamp kit.  It is the full frame with top cross member.

Thanks again,

Randy