Tiburon 20/0 Kits for Penn 14/0 & 16/0 Are A Go! Please Read & Confirm Orders

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 18, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: MDC775 on April 18, 2018, 11:09:43 PM
Randy,
Will these kits come with a Tiburon rod clamp?

Mike.

Mike, they will come with a Tiburon rod clamp kit. We tested to make sure that the clamp and base will fit an Aftco #6 butt and they do.

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Looks like 9 kits already spoken for.
There are only 8 left.
7 if Randy keeps for himself, which is only fitting. ;)
Life is Good!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 19, 2018, 05:17:20 AM
Looks like 9 kits already spoken for.
There are only 8 left.
7 if Randy keeps for himself, which is only fitting. ;)

Sorry that I haven't responded to everyone's posts.  I am going nuts trying to get ready to hit the road.  I will hopefully get caught up at the airport tomorrow.

Daron, there are five more confirmed sold, so that leaves three, minus one for me if one is left after everyone checks in.  So far two people have said that they will pass, so we definitely have enough for everyone on the list and I would guess one or two extras.

Thanks,

Randy

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

mikeysm

Wait until there are none left and see all the people who will want one. They will claim they didnt see all the posts about it. This time no more means no more will ever be made again.

Mike

54bullseye

Randy I sent money via PayPal instead of money order.  Thanks  John Taylor

Swami805

I sent you a email Randy. I'm in. Enjoy your trip and safe travels!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: MDC775 on April 18, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
Randy,
Count me in. I originally put in for 2 kits. If it comes down to you not getting one I'll gladly step it down to one kit. I sent you a pm to confirm the available quantity(1or2). Once you confirm, I'll send you the loot via paypal. Thank You!!!

Mike.

1 kit: Silver/Silver.

2 kits: Silver/Silver & Black/Silver Spool.

Thank you Mike!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 18, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Randy,
Thanks for making this happen brother.
I am definitely still in.
I will inform the Great Maudu (Mike) and Army of One (Robin) if they still want in.
These are my Boys, and I told them I would be on the watch for them. True Shark Fisherman, these two.
I, Myself want Silver, with Silver spool. ;)
Daron

Thank you Daron!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 54bullseye on April 18, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
Randy I am still in I want Silver / Silver  Send  your address to my email off to work now but I will send a postal money order tomorrow !!  Thanks  John Taylor

Thank you John!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on April 18, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
Randy are they giving us a color choice or is it black or silver. Thanks Randy You made it happen. The value of these kits just went up. This is a reel that most will regret not buying. My side plates are finished and ready to install.

Mike

Thank you Mike.  Tiburon's anodizer asked them to limit these huge parts to two colors and it seemed that the consensus was silver and black (sorry Daron, I loved your suggestion to do electric blue, but you and I are the only ones who mentioned it).  The options are all silver, all black, black frame/silver spool and silver frame/black spool.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: David Hall on April 18, 2018, 10:52:21 PM
I'll get my deposit to you by Monday next week Randy.
Make mine Black frame and Silver Spool.

Thank you David!