Tiburon 20/0 Kits for Penn 14/0 & 16/0 Are A Go! Please Read & Confirm Orders

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 18, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

These have already been made Mikey by Adam.
I'm not keeping anything from Lee.
I have them for the 9/0 and up.
Life is Good!

1badf350

I dont want graphics on mine.
Edit: Meaning I dont want any cartoonish fish pictures or whatever. The standard Tiburon logo is fine, as well as whatever their model designation for this thing is, along with serial number.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

mikeysm

Thats not the design I wanted. I
want it like a standard handle. Then cut a design inside the handle.

Mike

Penn Chronology

Hello Randy,

Of course I missed the post. I expect all the kits are spoken for; but, if not I would like a silver frame with a silver spool version. Or at this point, what ever color is left over.

If it is impossible, I will survive and chalk it up to another item that got by me.

Thanks, please send address so I can send you a check if one was unspoken for.

Thanks,

Mike C.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Penn Chronology on April 24, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
Hello Randy,

Of course I missed the post. I expect all the kits are spoken for; but, if not I would like a silver frame with a silver spool version. Or at this point, what ever color is left over.

If it is impossible, I will survive and chalk it up to another item that got by me.

Thanks, please send address so I can send you a check if one was unspoken for.

Thanks,

Mike C.

Mike, I will do my best to hook you up.  I have to wait and see how many of the original group that signed up are still in.  I will let you know as soon as I know. Your color selection is no problem. 

Thanks,

Randy

Penn Chronology

QuoteMike, I will do my best to hook you up.  I have to wait and see how many of the original group that signed up are still in.  I will let you know as soon as I know. Your color selection is no problem. 

Thanks,

Randy

Thank you very much.......

Carl L

Dang, I keep missing out on these custom tib's.... maybe next time we can get some in electric blue !!

Maxed Out

Hi Randy, hope you're enjoying the R&R

I sent rosygirl $275 on the 28th and $320 today (May 1st) for full payment on the 20/0 kit as per your request

.....graphics works for me, or whatever you decide
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Benni3

Just plain for me,,,,because if I did graphics it would be scrimshaw,,,whales,,ship,,,kraken ;D

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Keith.  Would you please shoot me a deposit when you get a chance?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Benni3 on May 01, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
Just plain for me,,,,because if I did graphics it would be scrimshaw,,,whales,,ship,,,kraken ;D

Benni, I just wanted to let you know that I received your payment.  I think that I should be able to ship your kit for less than the extra money that you included in your payment and if so, I will put the cash in the box with your kit.

Thank you for your help making this project happen.  I hope that you love the kit.

Randy

Benni3

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on May 04, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on May 01, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Benni, I just wanted to let you know that I received your payment.  I think that I should be able to ship your kit for less than the extra money that you included in your payment and if so, I will put the cash in the box with your kit.

Thank you for your help making this project happen.  I hope that you love the kit.

Randy

thank you very much :D,,,,,,for all of your hard work on this project,,,,20/0 senator myth,,,,you solved it  ;D

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

landlubber