Family fishing trip on the Enchanted Islands of Gonzaga Bay

Started by steelfish, April 19, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhc

Perfect trip with your family Alex, thanks for sharing.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Alto Mare

Very nice report Alex! a beautiful family fishing together, doesn't get any better.
I love the pics, looks like a great place to fish. Maybe I'll pay a visit one day :)

From the looks of your face, I could see you are a proud Papa' ;)...good job!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

thorhammer

Jim Fujitani

Hardy Boy

Great day on the water with the family Alex !! That's a beautiful part of the world you live in .................... I love it down there in sunny Mexico.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

steelfish

thanks for the kind words amigos, I loved the pictures that my daugther took, not everytime I carry a personal photografer in the boat so, I wanted to share them with my amigos, she took houndreds of pics, it was a hard job choosing some to post them here.

The Baja Guy

Decker

Alex, wow, what a trip!   Nice to see your family.  Something for everyone on that trip.  You could do tours. 

conchydong

Very cool Alex. Like a National Geographic documentary seeing such wildlife. Even better that the family was able to enjoy it with you.

Scott

SoCalAngler

steelfish

Quote from: SoCalAngler on April 26, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
Orale vato, looks like a great trip.

wassapening esseee!! it was a great Trip, Mark, just like been in Baja

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 19, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
From the looks of your face, I could see you are a proud Papa' ;)...good job!
Sal
nice eye, Sal.
I was actually really happy that day was getting better and better everytime, there are days in the water on which you dont catch anything, you dont see any wild animal other than some birds, etc that day was the opposite

Quote from: Decker on April 26, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
..... You could do tours. 
not a bad idea amigo, I will think about it LOL

Quote from: conchydong on April 26, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
Very cool Alex. Like a National Geographic documentary seeing such wildlife.
Scott
I have seen some documentaries of wild life on sea of cortez on Discovery and NG that is a sin to dont have the time to go out and enjoy part of that.
The Baja Guy

Dominick

Hola Amigo Alex.  That was a very interesting report.  I like the look of your family and the especially the look of contentment on your face.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Truly an a,axing family outing.  What a day you had.  Congratulations.

steelfish

Thanks Dominick and David, I appreciated it guys

now, a short video, I mean short, I normally dont film while fishing but this time we saw some incredible animals and could take my phone and film them, really different to see the pics which you can edit, improve, etc than seeing the actual video of the animals in action, mother nature at her best !!

hope you liked it
now this is it !!

hasta la proxima
The Baja Guy

swill88

Me gusta mucho el video... me gusta mucho Baja...  Gracias amigo

Steve