Rebranding to MysticParts.com

Started by mizmo67, April 21, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Mo: Ruth and I passed by today just riding around, we didn't want to bother you on Sunday, but I was looking at the block building that I though you were talking about if so I can see were Scott has his work cut out for him.

Good luck and we hope your mom is getting better.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

mizmo67

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 23, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
Mo: Ruth and I passed by today just riding around, we didn't want to bother you on Sunday, but I was looking at the block building that I though you were talking about if so I can see were Scott has his work cut out for him.

Good luck and we hope your mom is getting better.

Joe

Hi Joe!

965 Radio is on the same side as SBT, just one building in between. It's the one that looks like a two story home, resided in green.
It's still just storage right now.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Decker

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 23, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Mo, are you guys keeping the ownership of PennParts.com? I've heard of a few businesses wish the had the domain name for the branding and the direct PENN business it would bring.

I agree that the PennParts.com domain is valuable...

Best of luck to you all, and hope to meet someday!

mizmo67

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 23, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Mo, are you guys keeping the ownership of PennParts.com? I've heard of a few businesses wish the had the domain name for the branding and the direct PENN business it would bring.

Bryan for now we are keeping it. It will have a landing page directing to the new domain.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com