Adam's Penn Senator 6/0 Handle Arms?

Started by JnM Fishing, May 02, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JnM Fishing

Hello everyone, Just wondering if anyone would happen to have one of Adam's Handle Arms for a Penn 6/0? I'm heading out for Florida in a couple weeks for a week of fishing and the last remaining piece I need for the build is the crank arm. I bought one of Alan's power knobs. However, I have not been able to get in touch with Adam to order one of his crank arms... I noticed he had made a curved arm and an Amberjack for his 9/0 a while back...

Thanks,

JnM

Swami805

Didn't know he made them!!!  If you see this Adam count me in for one. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

JnM Fishing

I believe he does make a 6/0 handle arm but i could be wrong. I think I saw a thread on here where he had them. I emailed him and pm-ed him but got no response...

Army_of_One

He's made the offset handles that fit the 6/0 and 9/0 and the next size fits 10/0 up.
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=16390.0
Another day in Paradise!

Three se7ens

I apologize about the slow response.  I was out of town and came back to a ton of overtime at my work.  Its shut down season for the paper mills my work supports, so Im working 12+ hour days for the next 6-7 weeks. 

Swami805

No worries Adam, gotta make hay while sun shines
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Three se7ens

Quote from: Swami805 on May 03, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

I generally dont like overtime at work.  I could better spend the time making more money at the house, spending time with the family, or fishing.  But due to some personnel changes at my work, and my responsibilities changing to cover it, I dont have a lot of choice in the matter.  The plus side is Im spending more time doing the tasks I want to be doing, and less doing things that should be delegated to others.  And lately I have been involved in some projects that I have really enjoyed, which certainly makes it easier to get up in the morning.

Ill get back to this work full swing as soon as I can.  Im the mean time, Ill fill what I can.  I have some things in the works to streamline the availability of my parts, and I hope to have all that sorted out this summer, along with a new website for ordering parts.

JnM Fishing

Quote from: Three se7ens on May 03, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
Quote from: Swami805 on May 03, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

I generally dont like overtime at work.  I could better spend the time making more money at the house, spending time with the family, or fishing.  But due to some personnel changes at my work, and my responsibilities changing to cover it, I dont have a lot of choice in the matter.  The plus side is Im spending more time doing the tasks I want to be doing, and less doing things that should be delegated to others.  And lately I have been involved in some projects that I have really enjoyed, which certainly makes it easier to get up in the morning.

Ill get back to this work full swing as soon as I can.  Im the mean time, Ill fill what I can.  I have some things in the works to streamline the availability of my parts, and I hope to have all that sorted out this summer, along with a new website for ordering part

No problem Adam, completely understand.

Shark Hunter

Adam,
You provide a great service. Cutting edge parts that the normal Joe can't make, find or manufacture.
I don't like the OT either, but it comes with the job and I can accept it.
Keep doing what you are doing.
I am very happy to have you here and can also accept the wait time.
You are a working man like me, and it can get tough.
Hats off to you Sir, the wait is worth it. ;)
Daron
Life is Good!