Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Gobi King

Well guys, it is bad, I mean really bad, separation anxiety is no joke. Meds, therapy, nothing worked.

The only thing that helps is:
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Gfish

Quote from: Gobi King on December 18, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
my youngest is Maru, don't tell her, I dig the dendoh maru reels a lot ;D
I've seen the word Maru on Japanese flag commercial vessels. Anyone know what it means?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

1badf350

Quote from: Gfish on January 03, 2019, 04:14:31 PM
Quote from: Gobi King on December 18, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
my youngest is Maru, don't tell her, I dig the dendoh maru reels a lot ;D
I've seen the word Maru on Japanese flag commercial vessels. Anyone know what it means?

Translated to English it means "don't derail the thread"
;D ;D
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Decker

My meager attempt...

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Ron Jones

You know someone really doesn't like you when they throw a Flying Carp in your face :)
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Good one Daron! he's showing who's the boss ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

Fichigan

Gobi King

When the salmon is running in  Fichigan streams...

Fichigan

Gobi King

Who says I am addicted to fishing ;D

Fichigan

festus

Been wet lately.

steelfish

not fishing related, but man!!  this is funny, nobody can resist the power of tacos-time !!
The Baja Guy

Jim Fujitani

Just saw that movie, Bird Box, over the weekend;  Pretty good plot and acting for escapism.  My wife is good for figuring out plots of shows and movies.  She had it down when she heard the radio transmission.  Me, I just sit back and watch.  Bring out the popcorn.  But I liked the Pflueger Medalist on the hip.  I've got four out in the garage collecting dust, as well as a Hardy Perfect.