Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oldmanjoe

;D
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

ez2cdave

Great stuff, Guys . . . Keep'em coming !

Tight Lines !

Gfish

My birthday'ed be "Bigstick Portagee" sounds a little ethno-derogatory, maybe they oughtta change it to pidgin: "Potagee".
My so-far vote'd be Steelfish's clown thing. That really was LOL funny.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Zimbass

My Favourite ! (English for favorite !!)
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

oldmanjoe

Quote from: Gfish on May 11, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
My birthday'ed be "Bigstick Portagee" sounds a little ethno-derogatory, maybe they oughtta change it to pidgin: "Potagee".
Saint Patrick day  also ..    JOE
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

ez2cdave

Quote from: Shark Hunter on May 11, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
Sharknado Baby! ;)

Daron,

I really LIKE that pic . . . Very cool "Shark" cloud !

Tight Lines !

David Hall

Another one from Gaffy Tunafish.

happyhooker

All good 'uns.

Frank

ez2cdave

I found some more . . .

ez2cdave

More . . .

Decker

Quote from: steelfish on May 10, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
your spinner              my spinner

I want one of those shirts!  If it is available online, send me a link, please ;D

Swami805

My mother in law would buy me hats with some with stuff likes this on it. While amusing to read not so much if it's on your head. If I was lucky it was just on my head for the day and then into "storage".   Thankfully I never got a "mama June" hat. She's older now and lets me beat her at canasta once and awhile. Sweet old lady but plays a mean game of canasta
Do what you can with that you have where you are

ez2cdave

Quote from: Decker on May 14, 2018, 07:47:29 PMI want one of those shirts!  If it is available online, send me a link, please ;D

https://www.amazon.com/Your-spinner-Fishing-T-shirt/dp/B07CTNDV4V/ref=sr_1_2

I could not find one in Spanish . . . Only English.

Tight Lines !

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"