alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Line Weight Labels - Drag Setting Labels - OneCoolTuna
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
August 20, 2018, 02:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Line Weight Labels - Drag Setting Labels - OneCoolTuna  (Read 1116 times)
OneCoolTuna
One Cool Tuna - Jeff - AKA - Panic

« on: May 13, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »

So here are the One Cool Tuna Line Weight Labels and Now Drag Setting Labels.

"Always know what Line is on your Reel" and "Always Know what you Drag Setting Is"
They come in All Standard Class Line Weights - In 4 different types.
Mono - Spectra- Fresh and Heavy, As well as a Mix pack with all 4 types on one sheet.
You can use them on your Reels or Rods to ID your line type and Pound test. I also use them for my Wind-On Leader bags. and On my Spools of line so when the paper label falls off these stay on the spools.

And NOW as Drag Setting Labels - On you Heavy Gear place the label with the pound setting on the reel in the Lever drag position..
These are made of a durable Material that won't fade or wash off when wet. Made in a HIGH Visible material so you can quickly ID your reels and what the line is. But won't leave a sticky residue behind.
Check them out at your local shops or order On-Line at: http://www.onecooltuna.com/shop/
Packs start at $2.95 ea for 48 labels or $4.95 for 96 labels

Always Know your Line Weight - with OneCoolTuna line weight labels.
Got Inox?? Get it at OneCoolTuna.com
Gfish
Gfish

What? Me worry?

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »

Nice! I get it now. Thanks OCT.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:06:17 PM by Gfish » Logged

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!
David Hall
Firearms Group

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 04:38:33 PM »

I bought a reel several years ago with one of your stickers.   I had no idea what the sticker meant.  until now LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: