Another Slab from the past.

Started by gstours, May 11, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

This is one of the larger salmon we have gotten trolling nearby in my poor old boat.   Needs another look I thought.

I slid the net under it and pursed it next to the boat and asked for help.   a beautiful day made a memory.    Good luck to all.

Long Enuff

happyhooker

Why fishing is what it is!

Frank

Bill B

That's no slab.....more like a tree trunk....awesome fish....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Rivverrat

That's freaking huge !! Can only imagine it would be a record in another state... Jeff

Benni3

great fish ;D with a great view ;D great job ;D

Dominick

Did we lose a picture of a fish?  I only see scenery and an eagle???  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Quote from: Dominick on May 14, 2018, 07:16:30 PM
Did we lose a picture of a fish?  I only see scenery and an eagle???  Dominick
Very strange.  I opened this thread again and there was the picture of a slab.  The last time there were two pictures now there are three.  Nice fish Gary.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Hey Dommie ,   Dont get me started.   Lots to share.  Another suprise from getting up early.    You never know if you dont go??? :-*

gstours

Heres another hybrid reel,  kinda like magic it seems somedays.   The weekend id coming up,   lets go fishing ;)

gstours

This metal wall hanging is 50 60 plus years old and still inspires me every day.

a cutting torch and too much spare time?   

El Pescador

Quote from: gstours on May 18, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
... kinda like magic it seems somedays.   The weekend id coming up,   lets go fishing ;)

Gary,

I'm with you Buddy Boy!!!!

Friday morning, and I'm already FISH'N for a COLD ONE!!!!!! ;D

Fish ON!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!