P16XN EXTRA NARROW SQUIDDER KITS. ANYONE ELSE? NEED COLORS TO TIBURON TOMORROW

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 19, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If anyone who has not already ordered would like a new Tiburon P16XN kit for the Penn Squidder series and would like to choose their color, I would appreciate it if you would please order now because I have to give Tiburon to color mix tomorrow.

The P16XN, an extra narrow 1.25" wide Squidder frame, spool and rod clamp kit.  That's approximately half the width of the 2 7/16" 140, and 3/8" narrower than the 146. They are available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, cobalt blue, electric blue, silver, black and dark green), and you can mix and match spool and frame colors.  They will fit stock Penn side plates, Cortez Conversions future Squidder side plates kits and Accurate Squidder Accuplates.  They are $129 plus $4.94 for shipping to anywhere in the USA.  They are scheduled for delivery during the first week of January.  I have plenty of nice sets of stock Penn Squidder side plates assemblies or complete reels that I would love to sell, and would be happy to build complete reels with the new kits if anyone is interested.

Please post your order on this thread is you would like one.  I will be sending PayPal invoices as soon as they are ready to pick up.  If you would like to pay by check or money order, you can subtract 3%.

The photo below is of a Jigmaster with the extra narrow P21XN kit, which is the same width as these P16XN kits, just to give you an idea of the width.

Thank you,

Randy

Fishy247

Hey Randy, have I ever told you that you're the devil? Just kidding! Put me down for 2 please. a purple/purple and a cobalt frame/electric blue spool.

Thanks again!
Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishy247 on December 19, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Hey Randy, have I ever told you that you're the devil? Just kidding! Put me down for 2 please. a purple/purple and a cobalt frame/electric blue spool.

Thanks again!
Mike

Got it Mike.  Thank you!

Randy

xjchad

Randy,
I think I ordered on the other thread but never decided on a color.  I'll take one kit black/black please!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Rothmar2

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Ron Jones on December 19, 2018, 09:21:25 PM
I'm reasonably certain you have mine.
The Man

Ron, I do have your order, but I need to know what color you would like.  If you would please PM me the email address for your PayPal account and your shipping address I will send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay when the kits are ready.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: xjchad on December 19, 2018, 09:09:10 PM
Randy,
I think I ordered on the other thread but never decided on a color.  I'll take one kit black/black please!

Got it Chad.  Thank you!

Randy

cmdrzog

Hello Randy

Just want to be sure you know its one each of the squidder p16xn in red and green w/ matching spools that I want not newell kits,  The original thread had both in the title not sure I was clear.

Thanks
Bob

JRD

Jigtosser

Green frame, Black spool...
Just to remind yourself  ;D
Thanks Randy!
Danny

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: cmdrzog on December 20, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
Hello Randy

Just want to be sure you know its one each of the squidder p16xn in red and green w/ matching spools that I want not newell kits,  The original thread had both in the title not sure I was clear.

Thanks
Bob

I have it Bob.  Thank you for confirming.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: JRD on December 20, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
You should have me down for electric blue / electric  blue

Thank you Randy.  I have you down for it.  I am also making an extra red kit just in case you decide that you want one next month.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle