newell psa

Started by Swami805, May 21, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Whittierte on ebay is selling replacement small bearing caps in SS for the newells with the crummy single plastic bearing cap. I got 2 Saturday, nicely made so I bought 2 more. Just thought I'd pass that along,those things are next to impossible to find.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

bluefish69

Thanks for the info. I have bought a lot of screws from him so far for Newell's.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Fishy247

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I've been needing some of these....

-Mike

Cortez_Conversions

BTW, those are Cortez Conversions parts. He contacted me to make them for him.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Newell Nut

Since you made them I can bet they fit perfect.
Dwight

Fishy247

QuoteSince you made them I can bet they fit perfect.

I can attest to that! No wonder they fit like a dream.... ;)

Swami805

Yup they work perfect. The plastic ones are junk

RUSTY OLD COLT

Tom will you be putting them on your website I only see the larger ones listed ?

Cortez_Conversions

No, I won't list them on my website for a while. That was part of the deal with whittierte. It wasn't a part I wanted to sell one by one. He stepped up and ordered a bunch. So to honor his commitment, I won't list them and compete with my own customer.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Swami805

Just saw Newell dog springs on Ebay if anyone needs them. Check out whittlerte, he has a lot of parts on there. Those springs are pure unobtianium!

Fishy247

Thanks for the heads-up Sheridan!

Bryan Young

He also sells my drag kits as I have slowed in my direct sell of products due to my new job.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

reel man

I've purchased a lot product from him and am grateful some one is out there making, or have making this stuff because we all know these reels, and spare parts are disappearing.