Bushkill Creek, Bushkll, PA 2018 Vacation *** Now With Pics***

Started by ChileRelleno, May 23, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

The bargain cave gets me everytime :D ,,,,,your son did a great job this morning,,,I want you to throw one of those black bart's out and just let it set and watch the water boil ;D

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

mo65

Quote from: ChileRelleno on May 25, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
Great fishin' Nate!   ;)

Well...you know that's what I meant. He did a great job catching those beauties. Hey...post up photos of the feast...those trouts are going to make a fine dinner! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Day One
And I finally score during the evening bite, two Rainbows and a Brown,
Today was really frustrating all day, bites and fights but no fish landed except dink trout and small Smallmouths and rock bass.  
Bass are all out of season so C&R.

Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

ChileRelleno

I cooked dinner tonight.
Blackened Chicken, Spicy Yellow Rice and a Black Bean Salad.
Nate filleted his big Brownie for dinner too.

Nate's Plate

Everyone Else's Plates

Ragnar Benson:

Benni3

David Hall

That's a happy lad you got there, good job Mom and dad! 
Congratulations Nate, nothing better than success.

ChileRelleno

Day Two

I get the first fish of the day, a Brown on a Vibrax Blue Fox spinner.

And with that I cooked breakfast for the cabin, lightly scrambled duck eggs with pepper jack cheese, topped with black bean salad w\ onion sauteed in butter, and real New York bagels spread with Honey Cranberry cream cheese.

Ragnar Benson:

Benni3

ChileRelleno

Just had an encounter with a Black Bear.
He came outta the woods about 50 yards upstream, swam across, got curious and stopped to watch us.  
Blew an air horn at it and he huffed and melted in to the woods.
Reassuring to have my pistol on me.
Ragnar Benson:

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Benni3 on May 26, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
Looks like your doing great,,,,blue fox  ;D
Caught a Brookie on the one you sent us, then a tree ate it and wouldn't give it back.   ::)
Ragnar Benson:

Benni3

Quote from: ChileRelleno on May 26, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on May 26, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
Looks like your doing great,,,,blue fox  ;D
Caught a Brookie on the one you sent us, then a tree ate it and wouldn't give it back.   ::)
yes I lose 2 blue foxs a day sometimes,,,and deep divers that bounce off the rocks on the bottom  big trout killer,,,,but hung up alot :D