4/0 Senator Harness Lug “Plug”

Started by igoswoop, May 25, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igoswoop

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm not sure how to ask for what I'm searching for. I'd like like to drop the harness lugs off my 4/0 senators. They just serve me no purpose bottom fishing. I could grind them down but wouldn't mind just dropping in an aftermarket part that deletes the actual lug that sticks up outside the frame. I'd appreciate any input.

I'll probably move on to SS gears and gear sleeve and an upgraded drag but skip the double dogs etc. Just a few light mods to toughen up some of the internals and make the reel a little easier to fish.

broadway

Lee (Keta) is the man who has provided the 113H lug blanks in the past.  He is having some more done soon (hopefully) cause we on this site are big fans of those little suckers!
Enjoy your weekend,
Dom

igoswoop

As the plugs by the gent from this site are not available right now, does anyone know if the plugs from the US Senator will work? PN 1192018 per Scott's...

JRD

Quote from: igoswoop on May 30, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
As the plugs by the gent from this site are not available right now, does anyone know if the plugs from the US Senator will work? PN 1192018 per Scott's...

I don't know the answer but I may have an extra set of Ketas, let me check in the next day or so