I'm off to the Channel Islands.

Started by Big Tim, May 26, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

One guy two days of fishing this gear should be enough right?

More to follow, peace out ... Tim

Swami805

Hope you get em Tim, was out a week ago tuesday and there were areas of tanker sea bass with a bad case of lock jaw. Timing looks good,looking forward to your report!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

Go get'm my friend! I wanna see pics of huge yellowtail 🐟

pjstevko

Big Tim

Okay so when you go fishing for a couple of days and the stars are aligned, the weather is perfect, the friends the beer the boat the Seas everything is perfect, and you absolutely catch nothing, what do you say. Nothing I got freaking skunked. So here's a picture of my catch of the week, good eats.... Tim.

pjstevko

Time on the water recentering the soul is always priority number one!

How'd your new reel work/feel?

Sorry the catch bag remained empty......

Ron Jones

Skunked is as skunked does.
We'll kick the crap out of them in September.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Cortez_Conversions

You still did better than me Tim. I was grinding it out at work!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

pjstevko

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on May 30, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
You still did better than me Tim. I was grinding it out at work!
Tom

EXACTLY!

Donnyboat

every day with a rig in the water is a good day, just hang in there we all get our good & bad days, just be patient, fresh bait some times helps, good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Big Tim

I feel like I gave it my all, I even left several lures for the fish Gods  ;D, but like you all are saying...Better than working  ;D.

I will slay them double next time.

BT out.

alantani

if you want to kill some vermillion, the club house opens up tuesday afternoon......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Your killing me. I'd love to get down ther. I'll even be in Washington. Think I'll have to wait till September.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"