Made in USA Pro Gear Classic Reels. AlanTani.com gets first shot tonight.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 09, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Pro Gear Albacore Special 540 5:1 gears. Gunmetal.  Full of Spectra. Power Handle. Pro Gear Rod clamp. 8 on a 10 scale. $215
Pro Gear CS500 new in box with rod clamp, wrench and manual.  Silver. 6:1 Gears.  $245
Pro Gear CS500. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. 2/3 full of Spectra. Power handle. Pro Gear rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS550. 6:1 Gears. Near mint condition. Silver. Half full of Spectra. Penn graphite rod clamp. $185
Pro Gear CS551. 6:1 gears. 2/3 full of braid. $175

Pro Gear 440. Silver with silver spool, star and handle. Includes Pro Gear rod clamp kit. Near mint condition. $175
Pro Gear 454. Silver with silver spool and power handle.  Includes Pro Gear rod clamp.  8.5 on a 10 scale. $145
Pro Gear 440. Near Mint. Gold with matching spool and handle. $165
Pro Gear 454. Gold $145

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Marcq

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

JRD

Swami805

That 255 is a sweet little reel, 146 size with bigger drags and higher gear ratio. For anyone lamenting how slow the 146 is this is the answer to you're woes. Someone should snap that up, you won't be disappointed. Love mine with braid and a short topshot for 30-40lb
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: JRD on June 09, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
Randy,. Pmed you on the gold 251.

Randy, I just emailed you a photo.  If you like it, I can take some good close-up photos for you when I have good light tomorrow.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on June 09, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
That 255 is a sweet little reel, 146 size with bigger drags and higher gear ratio. For anyone lamenting how slow the 146 is this is the answer to you're woes. Someone should snap that up, you won't be disappointed. Love mine with braid and a short topshot for 30-40lb

Thank you Sheridan!

JRD

Randy, I received both reels today - beautiful!  Thanks a ton.  The other Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you for letting me know Randy.  I hope that you get to use 'em hard soon!

The other Randy

JRD

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on June 14, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
Thank you for letting me know Randy.  I hope that you get to use 'em hard soon!

The other Randy

We will see.  I spent 9 hours motoring around from paddy to paddy looking for some YT, Blue Fin or anything and just couldn't find anybody home, but soon the near shore will light up.