20/0 SENATOR KIT UPDATE: ETA June 12. Need your shipping instructions now.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 29, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tiburon is delivering the 20/0 kits to the anodizer today and expects to have them ready to pick up on June 12.  This is not an "engraved in stone" date, but they have usually been on target in the past, so I am planning to go to LA to pick up then, and to be shipping for the rest of that week.

I would really appreciate it if you would please PM me your shipping addresses so that I can calculate the shipping cost.  I plan to ship primarily by USPS Priority Mail, but if you prefer UPS or FedEx, please let me know and I will calculate the shipping cost accordingly.   Please also let me know if you would like to purchase shipping insurance.

I had received a request to see if Tiburon would consider laser-etching the buyer's name into the bottom of the frame.  They have agreed to do so for $20.  If you would like to take advantage of that offer, please PM me.  I have already received instructions from Shark Hunter, Thereelshop, and Benni3.  If you think that it is possible that you might ever want to sell your reel or kit, you may not want to do this as it might decrease the resale value.

Once I have received your shipping instructions, I will let you know the balance due.  I would really appreciate it if you would please take care of it before June 12. 

Thank you all for making this project possible, and for trusting me with your money.

Randy

PS:  Here is a photo of the solid aluminum spool before machining, and a previously posted shot of the raw frame next to a Tiburon 146 Squidder for size reference.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

CapeFish

That is a huge chunk of aluminium! I hope someone catches a monster shark with one

54bullseye

Benni3

The Great Maudu

twotone

No name on mine ,just serial #. However you ship is fine for me. Yes please add insurance.
Further instruction provided in an PM.
twotone