Ribs all the way from St. Louis

Started by David Hall, June 17, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Quote from: Tightlines666 on June 18, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
Very nice.  I like my ribs cruspy on the outside, smoky and juicy on the inside.

that is how we like em too!

Marcq

Dominick

I don't live far away.  Why didn't you call me?  I would have brought one beer and given you a sip.  For free even.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on June 18, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
I don't live far away.  Why didn't you call me?  I would have brought one beer and given you a sip.  For free even.   :D ;D Dominick

Thanks for thinking of me Dominick! But
I'm Scottish I don't drink much beer, there's simply to much old whisky that needs to go and I'm trying to do my part to get rid of it.  I'm working on a 30 year old Highland Park that found its way to my kitchen floor right now.  Why my kitchen floor?  That's where I store my good stuff,  Goes well with BBQ too.

Hardy Boy

David: That looks so good. I like old whiskey also ............. but once open it never stays old for long ................. I don't like my booze to go bad once open ..... or home !! Do you use the same smoker for fish and meat or do you have separate smokers ? I know guys that won't do meat in a fish smoker or vise versa.

Bottoms up:

Todd
Todd

conchydong

Quote from: David Hall on June 20, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
Quote from: Dominick on June 18, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

Thanks for thinking of me Dominick! But
I'm Scottish I don't drink much beer, there's simply to much old whisky that needs to go and I'm trying to do my part to get rid of it.  I'm working on a 30 year old Highland Park that found its way to my kitchen floor right now.  Why my kitchen floor?  That's where I store my good stuff,  Goes well with BBQ too.

When I used to go to Scotland on a regular basis, I used to drink Tennent's beer just for the pictures of the pretty girls on the face of the can. But the Scotch whisky still rules. I like the smokey, peaty (Island) stuff but won't turn down a good blend though. A 30 year old Highland Park is a treasure to behold I would imagine.

Shark Hunter

I was Stationed in Scotland for 18 months in the mid 80's.
Never could acquire a taste for Scotch. Even the Grouse.
I did drink Plenty of Pints and Tanqueray was my favorite. ;)
A Lot of my Comrades stayed there after there time was served.
I didn't understand that. They met women and got married.
I too met women, but all I could think of was getting back home.
Went to 32nd Street in San Diego for 8 months and then got my Honorable Discharge.
Drove back to Kentucky where I belong. ;)
Life is Good!

David Hall

The problem with good scotch is it comes in such small bottles!