alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial New Pro Gear V50 Blown Apart
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
August 18, 2018, 02:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Pro Gear V50 Blown Apart  (Read 1260 times)
richard and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Marcq
Sensei

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 06:40:57 PM »

I think it’s a tad larger in diameter than the 500 reel. Ill have to measure. Its back in the box on the shelf.

Yeah! That's what I figured

Thanks, Marc..
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2018, 05:54:25 PM »

Got my Pro Gear V50 today, nice reel! I haven't had time to open it up yet as I have rods on the lathe to finish. I do know it is a bit larger then the Penn 500. So far I think it is a nice reel for the east cost fishing that I do. As soon as I get caught up with rod builds I will take it down and take pictures as Keith did...............Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Marcq
Sensei

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2018, 06:55:35 PM »

Got my Pro Gear V50 today, nice reel! I haven't had time to open it up yet as I have rods on the lathe to finish. I do know it is a bit larger then the Penn 500. So far I think it is a nice reel for the east cost fishing that I do. As soon as I get caught up with rod builds I will take it down and take pictures as Keith did...............Joe

Hey Joe!! Thanks for the feedback, meant to take my V20 apart but don't have the time also

Marc..
badfish71

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 09:31:19 AM »

Do you happen to have pictures of the drag stack?
Reel 224
Jersey Devil
Firearms Group

New Jersey

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 09:37:47 AM »

I still haven't had the time needed to brake it down yet but I will take pictures of the whole operation like Keith did............Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: