NEXT TIBURON PROJECT: P21XN EXTRA NARROW JIGMASTER KITS $129.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 22, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmer56

Randy       ......   farmer 56  here   ....    one  black  on  black     ....   thank  you   dennis

Maxed Out

Here we go again  ;)  ;)

I would like one red with silver spool....and one black with silver spool

Thanks Randy

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

STRIPER LOU

Randy, I'm in for one. Please make it an Electric Blue frame and Black spool.

Thanks Bud and have a great day!
.................Lou

broadway

Randy,
   I'm in for a black with silver spool.  I promised myself I wasn't gonna build any more reels, but we all know how that goes. 8)
Thanks Randy!
Dom

farmer56

Randy  ...   2nd.   one    silver on silver  ..farmer  out

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

twotone

Silver on silver R. P.
Will need a Tib 113hn Silver spool with this order.

tone
twotone

JRD

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on June 22, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
Quote from: Swami805 on June 22, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
Put me down for one in cobalt blue Randy. Will these work with Cortez or other plates?  Either way is fine with me just checking. Thanks for doing all these kits, you're on a roll!  Sheridan

Thank you Sheridan!  These kits will work with any standard Jigmaster plates: Cortez, Accurate, Lee Pro, Baja Pacific, etc.  They will also work with several other Penn models: 259, 250, 1/0 Senator, and probably one or two others that I can't think of at the moment.

They will also work with Newell 300C plates if you put the little orange bushings on the spool shafts.  I don't know if they will work on other Newell series if you use the bushings.  I am pretty sure that they will work on the original P and G series, but I have been told that the later Newells had smaller trim ring inside diameters and smaller OD spools, so they may not be compatible.  Maybe our Newell experts could chime in on this issue?

I am also going to ask Tiburon if they will make some shafts for the 505/506HS plates, but I don't know about that yet.

Thanks again,

Randy

Ok you changed the options on me.  Electric blue in 500 and purple in 506 if they are making it.  If not then both regular jigmaster shafts

Maxed Out

I'd like to add another to my previous request....

.....silver on silver

Thanks again for offering these cool custom kits Randy

-Ted-
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mikeysm

fordfox

Jkjhung

Is it too late to put in an order for 1 purple kit?  Also, any idea what the line capacity will be approx?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jkjhung on June 26, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
Is it too late to put in an order for 1 purple kit?  Also, any idea what the line capacity will be approx?

Jon, no problem ordering a purple kit.  It looks like I have 12 kits left.  As to the line capacity, according to the Penn website, the 500L holds 525 yds of 65 lb. braid, and it's spool is approximately 2 7/16" wide.  The P21XN will have a spool width of approximately 1.25", so 1.25/2.44 = .51 X 525 yds = 268 yds of 65 lb. braid.  I'm not sure that this is a good way to estimate the line capacity, but it's the only way that I can think of.

Thank you for your order.

Randy

Jkjhung

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on June 26, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
Quote from: Jkjhung on June 26, 2018, 01:04:17 AM
Is it too late to put in an order for 1 purple kit?  Also, any idea what the line capacity will be approx?

Jon, no problem ordering a purple kit.  It looks like I have 12 kits left.  As to the line capacity, according to the Penn website, the 500L holds 525 yds of 65 lb. braid, and it's spool is approximately 2 7/16" wide.  The P21XN will have a spool width of approximately 1.25", so 1.25/2.44 = .51 X 525 yds = 268 yds of 65 lb. braid.  I'm not sure that this is a good way to calculate the line capacity, but it's the only way that I can think of.

Thank you for your order.

Randy

Sounds good.  Thanks Randy

Cortez_Conversions

Please put me down for one Randy. Purple frame, purple spool.
Thanks!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal