NEXT TIBURON PROJECT: P21XN EXTRA NARROW JIGMASTER KITS $129.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 22, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 05, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
How about Cobalt Blue and Silver Spool? Is that possible.............................Joe 

Joe, I have three silver P21XN kits that are not spoken for.  Tiburon sent them out for polishing and anodizing last week.  The silver spool is no problem.  I will call Tiburon tomorrow to see if it's not too late to change one of those frames to cobalt.

Thanks,

Randy

Reel 224

Randy: If that can be done I would like the kit. I will send a PM with my Info>>>>>>>>>>>Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

GoldenRage

Hi Randy,

PM'ed you yesterday ...... you received it?

Best,
Victor

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: GoldenRage on August 07, 2018, 07:04:51 PM
Hi Randy,

PM'ed you yesterday ...... you received it?

Best,
Victor

I did Victor, and just responded.  Sorry for the delay.  I was fishing yesterday and too tired to do anything afterwards.

Thanks,

Randy

GoldenRage

Hi Randy,

Thxs, got your response to my PM.

Caught anything?

Best,
Victor

Decker

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on August 09, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
I'd like a silver one, please, Randy!  /Joe

It's yours Joe.  I think that's the last one.  Thank you and everyone else too!

Randy

Keta

Thanks again Randy, I love my silver and black "mini 349H".  I will also be using a Surfmaster 250 handle side plate and have a low speed mini 349 when I need lower speed.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Keta on September 10, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
Thanks again Randy, I love my silver and black "mini 349H".  I will also be using a Surfmaster 250 handle side plate and have a low speed mini 349 when I need lower speed.

Thank you Lee.  I am glad to hear that you are happy with the reel.  What a great idea that you came up with: A poor man's two-speed!  Imagine the deckhand's surprise when you swap side plates in the middle of a fight!

Thanks again,

Randy

pjstevko

Any of these kits still available?

Is it just a frame and spool?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: pjstevko on October 11, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

PJ, the kit consists of the frame, spool and rod clamp kit.  They were all sold, but I am still holding one for someone who may decide that they don't want it.  I should know this weekend one way or the other.  Do you want one if it becomes available?

Thanks,

Randy

pjstevko

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 12, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 11, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

PJ, the kit consists of the frame, spool and rod clamp kit.  They were all sold, but I am still holding one for someone who may decide that they don't want it.  I should know this weekend one way or the other.  Do you want one if it becomes available?

Thanks,

Randy

What color is the set you have?