German site for Dam Quicks

Started by oldmanjoe, July 06, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

Found this site     Sasha Township        A German web site that you can get translated into English.
  Click on the blue titles for more information .      Click on the pictures also,     lots of neat stuff  and history.
www.saschas-sammler-homepage.de
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Decker

Cool site, Joe.  How did you find it?

oldmanjoe

Quote from: Decker on July 06, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
Cool site, Joe.  How did you find it?
Just riding one of the web waves clicking away....     Just need to be patient and click on titles and sub titles and pictures.
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

basenjib123

How do you get it translated into English?

Reel 224

Bitte, sagen Sie es auf englisch. Ist jemand hier, der Englisch spricht?

Verstehen Sie?  Josfef. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

El Pescador

Joe!

You are speaking my language!  Danke!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Reel 224

I though that would get someones attention  ;) ;D...................Joe

Ich werde Sie morgen sehen.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

oldmanjoe

Quote from: basenjib123 on August 23, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
How do you get it translated into English?
When i go to sites other than English , my computer asks if i want it translated .     Try typing English translation when on the site ?

basenjib123

I went to Google and put in translate ... it worked.

Reel 224