Hello everyone (y) (y)

Started by AJ_78, July 09, 2018, 01:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ_78

Hello everyone...  i'm new guy from Indonesia... have been searching & getting useful knowledge from this forum..

Tight lines (y) (y)

foakes

Welcome aboard, AJ!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Hi AJ, were do you fish mostly, what gear are you using, cheers from Don, in sunny Western Australia.
Don, or donnyboat

Swami805

Welcome, looking forward to some fish pictures from your part of the world.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tiddlerbasher

Hi AJ - Welcome from the UK - Chris.

Dominick

Welcome from Dominick in San Mateo, CA 
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Gobi King

Hey AJ, welcome from Fichigan, USA
What part of Indonesia are you in?

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

happyhooker

Greetings from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

Reel 224

Hey AJ or is it (Y) (Y). welcome hope you get a lot of information here.

Joe From New Jersey or NY suburbs now.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

theswimmer

Hey AJ!
Pics of what your fishing ?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !