3 P21XN Left As Of 7/15/18. EXTRA NARROW JIGMASTER AND HS KITS. NEED ORDERS NOW.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 14, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tiburon has completed the machining operations on the P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster frames and spools and is ready to send them out for polishing and anodizing.  They need my color mix on Monday morning.  There are still 6 kits available, and 2 of those 6 can be for the 505/506HS. If you would like one in your choice of colors, then I would appreciate it if you would please post your order on this thread or send me a PM.  If you already ordered one, you do not need to re-confirm.

The P21XN is 1 1/4" wide. That's approximately half the width of the 2 7/16" 500, and 3/8" narrower than the 501.  This is about as narrow as one can go and still have room for a large thumb.  Tiburon has come up with special rod clamp brackets to widen the spacing for deckhand-style rod mounting, but it is possible that deckhand style mounting will not be possible for the largest diameter "old school" rod butts (i.e. TNT, Ulua, etc.).  

These kits are available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, cobalt blue, electric blue, silver, black and dark green), and you can mix and match spool and frame colors.  They are $129 plus $4.94 for shipping  to anywhere in the USA by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  Please let me know ASAP if you want one.

Thank you,

Randy

GoldenRage

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

David Hall

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on July 15, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
Randy I'd like a purple P21XN with cobalt blue spool.

Huh?  That sounds like an Italian wedding.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Ron Jones on July 15, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
Randy,
Please send me a PayPal invoice for 1 kit in silver.
Ron

Dear Ron,

PayPal invoice and PM sent.

Thank you,

Randy

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on July 17, 2018, 01:48:10 AM
Quote from: David Hall on July 15, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
Randy I'd like a purple P21XN with cobalt blue spool.

Huh?  That sounds like an Italian wedding.   ;D ;D Dominick

I think I will name the reel, Italian Wedding!
Thanks for the tip Dominick!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.