Conflict II line roller

Started by rippin_lips, July 16, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rippin_lips

What is the line roller made out of on the Conflict II?  I have only used my 3000 2-3 times and the silver is either worn through or is flaking off and there is a bronze color underneath in spots.  OR I have somehow managed to wear through a layer of metal?  Never had this problem on my other penn spinners, I have worn the gold color down a little but this appears to be something different. will a line roller from a clash 3000 fit on a conflict II 3000?  I will try to remember to get a picture later.

Penn

Quote from: rippin_lips on July 16, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
What is the line roller made out of on the Conflict II?  I have only used my 3000 2-3 times and the silver is either worn through or is flaking off and there is a bronze color underneath in spots.  OR I have somehow managed to wear through a layer of metal?  Never had this problem on my other penn spinners, I have worn the gold color down a little but this appears to be something different. will a line roller from a clash 3000 fit on a conflict II 3000?  I will try to remember to get a picture later.

Rippin,

I spoke with our Engineer,

The Conflict II uses a plated brass roller, the plating is strictly for cosmetic.  PM me your address and I will have a new one sent out. 

The Clash and Conflict II line rollers are not interchangeable. 

tony

rippin_lips

Quote from: Penn on July 17, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
Quote from: rippin_lips on July 16, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Rippin,

I spoke with our Engineer,

The Conflict II uses a plated brass roller, the plating is strictly for cosmetic.  PM me your address and I will have a new one sent out. 

The Clash and Conflict II line rollers are not interchangeable. 

tony

Thanks!  I sent a PM.