A new project on 113H

Started by Black Pearl, July 18, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Looking forward to the latest and greatest.  Thanks for all the time and effort Alan

Black Pearl

One thing for sure that IS NOT going to happen this 113H will have extra narrow custom spool and one piece frame.

Rivverrat

Im hoping for the innards of a 6/0.  

Then I can stop buying the tooling I need to make a 4/0 with 6/0 lock work ... Jeff

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Black Pearl

The sideplate and one piece frame sample are almost done. This item will use the narrow spool just like the Newell made it for the 113H. The other feature that this item will be equipped with 2 speeds. The high ratio will still be 4:1, and the low will be determined.

My resource will start to look into 2 speeds functionality and design. This is going to be cool.

ReelFishingProblems

David Hall

Ok for a 2 speed I'll have to break my moratorium on buying new reels this year.
I just bought a new auto pilot and a couple custom rods and a Tranx.  So I'm on a personal time out.

RowdyW

Sal's going to have to launch his boat to test this one.              Rudy

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

xjchad

This sounds so great!

Any possibility of a wide version???
A 2 speed would be great for a reel with a lot of line capacity too!
I'd be in for a wide one for sure!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Benni3

Fishy247

I'll second that one Benni....this sounds WAY too cool!

broadway

If Sal says it's "IT" than this is gonna be a goodie. Exciting stuff here on AT.com!
Love this place,
Dom
PS- I think it's gonna be outside the box, but what do I know.
PPS- Good one, Rudy! :D

Benni3

Updates?,,,  I might be alone,,,,but in dark maroon  ;D

badfish71