A new project on 113H

Started by Black Pearl, July 18, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

As you all know that I am working on 113H one piece frame project, and my resource is in the middle of that progress. I have asked my resource to R&D a new requirement that I would like to be included in this project. I can't talk too much about this new requirement (someone always take other people's idea. To those people, you are not getting this one yet), but it will be a game changer.

swill88

Quote from: Black Pearl on July 18, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
As you all know that I am working on 113H one piece frame project, and my resource is in the middle of that progress. I have asked my resource to R&D a new requirement that I would like to be included in this project. I can't talk too much about this new requirement (someone always take other people's idea. To those people, you are not getting this one yet), but it will be a game changer.

Alan....please!  Tell me!  I promise not to talk!

Steve

steelfish

Keeping an eye to know more about this project
The Baja Guy

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Swami805

A new wrinkle to a 113h? I like it
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gfish

Magnetic or centrifical cast control? 2 speed gears? Disengaging levelwind system? 6/0 guts for a magnum version?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelfish

Quote from: Gfish on July 19, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
..........6/0 guts for a magnum version?

now that would be a killer
The Baja Guy

Alto Mare

All I'm going to say is...This one is it!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

nelz

Low profile frame - sits lower on the rod?

Swami805

My Money's on a narrow magnum
Do what you can with that you have where you are

vilters

mhc

It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

nelz

Benni3

xjchad

Looking forward to hearing more  :)
Husband, Father, Fisherman