8/5/18: T60XN Extra Narrow Kits For Penn 114H Available Now: black, red & blue

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 20, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Updated 8/5/18:  We have a few Tiburon T60XN extra narrow frame/spool/rod clamp kits in black, red and Electric Blue available for immediate shipment.

These frame, spool and rod clamp kits will narrow the 114H frame width to 1 5/8", as compared to 2 3/4" for the standard 114H and 2 7/16" for the Tiburon T60N narrow kit.  These extra narrow kits deliver a significant decrease in weight and increase in ease of use, while still providing sufficient line capacity to handle any foreseeable fishing opportunities here on the West Coast.  They hold approximately 450 yards of 80 lb. braid
The spool sides have been relieved to further decrease weight and improve casting performance and responsiveness to a live bait's efforts to swim freely and get bit.

As most of you know, the Penn 114H Senator is a tank of a reel, bulletproof, reliable and easily serviced, with all parts readily available.  It can fish 80 lb. line right out of the box, and the sky is the limit with all of the high performance aftermarket parts available here on Alantani.com. The narrow Tiburon spool, machined from a solid billet of aluminum and lightened wherever possible without sacrificing strength.

The frames are Tiburon's new-style topless Senator frames (topless with the flanges to replace the inner trim rings).  The rod clamp brackets will offset outwards (as we did on the T4N1 kits) for maximum width.  The tops of the frame will be clean with no provision for harness lugs, making for much nicer place to put your left hand for those of us fishing the rail, and one less place for saltwater to cause problems. The kits are compatible with all Made in the USA 114H, HL and HLW High Speed Senator side plates.  I do not know if they will work with Chinese Senator side plates.  They will not work with Accurate Accuplates.

The kits are $195 PayPal, plus $4.94 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, and to all US territories served by USPS, for a total delivered cost of $199.94.  We ship worldwide at the actual cost of postage, but please do not ask us to undervalue the product on the customs forms.

If you would like to buy a kit, please let me know.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Update 7.22.18.  Red sold out.  Still have 1 black, 2 silver and 1 Electric Blue.

wascallywabit

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I do have a silver kit Ed.  Would you like me to send you an invoice from Square.com that you can pay with any credit card, or a PayPal invoice?

Thank you.  I hope that you love the kit!

Randy

wascallywabit

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 01, 2018, 11:21:51 PM
I do have a silver kit Ed.  Would you like me to send you an invoice from Square.com that you can pay with any credit card, or a PayPal invoice?

Randy

The invoice would work Randy, thanks.

Ed

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: wascallywabit on August 02, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 01, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Randy

The invoice would work Randy, thanks.

Ed

Ed, I just canceled the Square.com invoice and sent you a new invoice from PayPal.  Please let me know if it didn't come through.
Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Silver sold. Still have one kit each in black, red and electric blue.