349 outside rings

Started by Jamesbrownla, July 21, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamesbrownla

Hello everyone
I'm looking for a set of outside rings for my 349 does anyone have a set for sale.

mikeysm

Your talking about pure gold. I have been looking over a year for some.

Mike

Tiddlerbasher

Hen's teeth and rocking horse pooh spring to mind ;D

Gfish

You might gotta take a chance ona donner reel...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Swami805

I have  inner and outer rings from the handle side I'd trade for a set of outer 9/0 rings. The inner ring would work on the other side if you opened the holes up I think
Do what you can with that you have where you are

akfish

I have a pair of uncracked 349 outside rings -- but they are on a rebuilt 349. The reel is excellent except that the right side plate has a half inch chip on the ridge next to the hole around the gears. The reel works great and given the design of the drag, the plate problem does not affect the fishability of the real at all. The reel has been on my For Sale shelf for a while and needs to go. Any offers?
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

gstours

I've got a very nice set of 349 rings that I would part with.  Shoot me a price, n ,  pictures could follow.🍰

Tiddlerbasher

Quote from: gstours on August 23, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
I've got a very nice set of 349 rings that I would part with.  Shoot me a price, n ,  pictures could follow.🍰
Gary do you have a price for the rings (I only really need the outside ones but Ill take anything I can get ;))
I need them to finish off a Randy 349 YoYo build - Chris.

gstours

Thanks for the info,  I wanna part with both sides rings.  Just saying.