alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial vancouver bound!
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 21, 2018, 05:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vancouver bound!  (Read 1800 times)
Brewcrafter

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2018, 10:33:22 PM »

By all accounts a stellar trip and that last photo is mouthwatering!  Any tips on how it was prepared?
Hardy Boy
Firearms Group

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2018, 07:08:08 AM »

I had to post this pic Ben took of the Boss doing a little plinking off of the deck after dinner. We were enjoying a cigar with another buddy and Ben and the Boss was busy stump shooting. Good time. The Red Rider got a work out !

* Alan Deck.jpg (3480.7 KB, 3036x4048 - viewed 14 times.)

Todd
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2018, 07:52:15 AM »

By all accounts a stellar trip and that last photo is mouthwatering!  Any tips on how it was prepared?

preheat the oven to "broil," set the rack "second from the top," about 6-8 inches from the heating element.  the pan has a light coating of olive oil, the fish are allowed to reach something close to room temperature, cut in 1.5 to 2 inch strips, no piece greater than 1.5 inches thick, skin side down, then a light brush of olive oil, coarse ground salt and coarse ground pepper to taste.  set the timer to 6 minutes, toss it in, resist the temptation to look, pull it out at exactly 6 minutes, let the smoke clear, let the fish rest a bit, plate and serve. 

it works every time. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Alto Mare

Southeastern Pennsylvania

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »

Very nice pic Alan, but I would never have my back at a guy with a rifle... no matter how much I trust him Grin

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
Dominick
Administrator

San Mateo, California

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2018, 07:09:51 PM »

Very nice pic Alan, but I would never have my back at a guy with a rifle... no matter how much I trust him Grin

You must have some Sicilian blood.  It makes your shoulder blades tighten.   Grin Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
gstours
Sensei

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2018, 08:21:58 AM »

Sorry to visit this site so tardy.  Butt thanks for sharing your vacation.  You are killing me.  We have sunny in southeast Ak again.🛫
steelfish
the Baja Guy
Sensei

Sea of Cortez

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2018, 11:04:07 AM »

wow, thanks for sharing the pcitures Jefe

really a magical place

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: