alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial ebay - gunbroker - education
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
August 18, 2018, 02:00:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ebay - gunbroker - education  (Read 217 times)
farmer56

« on: August 04, 2018, 06:54:54 PM »

hi  farmer 56  here  ..     i  assumed  the  extra  oscillating   lever  included  in  the  box   on a  mint  dam  quick  2001  reel   was  the  left  hand  arm  for  right  hand  crank   ... boy  was  i wrong  somebody swapped  that  out  for  an  extra  right  hand  arm  left  hand  crank   ..  big  surprise ..  came  from  german  ebay  site   ....    second  big  surprise  was  a  reel  of  all  places  gunbroker   dam  quick  1001  reel   mint  with  box    papers  ,  100  dollar  bill , but  low  and  behold   bail  doesnt  work   ....  will  not  trip  when  you  crank  handle  ...  some  how  i  will  find  2001  oscillating  arm  and  fingers  crossed  i  get  the  bail  fixed  ...   foaks  has  warned  us  on  parts  availabillty  on  the  1000   series  reels  but  i  never  said  i  was  the  sharpest  tool  in  shed ...too  many  irons  in  fire  now  to  work  on  reels now   ....  looks  like  winter  job   ...   BUT  if  anybody  has  spare  arm  for  the  2001  i  will  buy  outright  or  trade  the  extra  arm  i  have  now , listed  in  parts  wanted  also    ....    thanks  for  listening   Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: