10 T4N1 Kits Still available as of 10/9/18: Silver, Black & E. Blue

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 06, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishy247 on August 11, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
I need another one of these like I need a hole in my head.....that being said, I'm having a very hard time resisting...lol.

Ok, already! You talked me into it. Put me down for one... ;D

I'm leaning towards either cobalt blue or dark green. Do you have any links to pictures of these colors?

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you Mike!  Here are a couple of photos of the two colors.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

mikeysm

Good thing I bought several 113h double dog bridges. They won't have any as soon as they see your going to make these kits again.

Mike

Fishy247

Those are both pretty sweet.....I'll go with a cobalt frame and green spool.

Thanks Randy!

sabaman1

Randy, Ill have 1 kit with cobalt blue frame and spool and 1 kit green frame and spool.

Thanks Jim
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: sabaman1 on August 12, 2018, 12:33:02 AM
Randy, Ill have 1 kit with cobalt blue frame and spool and 1 kit green frame and spool.

Thanks Jim

Thank you Jim!

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

tgoff

Fishamen7

Hello Randy
I would like a dark green frame and a black spool for my color
Thanks
Jason

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I gave Tiburon the color mix for the T4N1 extra narrow kits today.  I am scheduled to pick them up on October 4.  Half were pre-sold.  The other half is still available and I ordered them in Electric Blue, silver, red and black.
If have not ordered yet and you want one, please let me know and I will reserve it for you.

Thank you,

Randy

54bullseye

Randy I will take one  Silver frame and Silver spool !!  Text or email when you want $$$$$$$    John Taylor

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 54bullseye on August 30, 2018, 10:28:22 PM
Randy I will take one  Silver frame and Silver spool !!  Text or email when you want $$$$$$$    John Taylor

Thank you John!  I don't need payment until the first of October.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you David, Kevin, Trevor, Jason and Mike.  I have submitted the color mix to Tiburon and I have the following 14 T4N1 kits that I ordered for stock still available:

Silver 7
Black 3
Red 2
Electric Blue 2

I am scheduled to pick them up on October 4 and will be shipping shortly thereafter.  If you would like one of these kits, please let me know and I will reserve one for you.  I would appreciate payment by October 1.

Thank you,

Randy