10 T4N1 Kits Still available as of 10/9/18: Silver, Black & E. Blue

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 06, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

STRIPER LOU

Lookin Good Mike! Different color combo but it works surprisingly well.

Very nice ............ Lou

broadway

Nice build, Mike!
Love when they come out better than we imagined,
Dom

doradoben

Super Dave,

I just built one that I'm going to use for yoyo irons on the west coast. It has improved internal parts and factory side plates. I did 300 yds. of 65 lb. spectra and then filled it with 50 lb. mono. There is plenty of room on top of the spectra.  

SuperDave4x4

Quote from: doradoben on November 05, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
Super Dave,

I just built one that I'm going to use for yoyo irons on the west coast. It has improved internal parts and stock side plates. I did 300 yds. of 65 lb. spectra and then filled it with 50 lb. mono. There is plenty of room on top of the spectra.   

Perfect! This maybe the frame I get for the 113H I picked up yesterday. :)

What rod are you using? I was thinking about a Trevala xtra heavy or xtra xtra heavy.

doradoben

Super Dave,
I have a Calstar 765L that I'll probably try it on.

mikeysm

Thank You for the compliments on my reel. This wouldn't be possible without Randy. including all other people that make parts for these reels. Now is the time to build a custom reel. Most people wait to long and they are no longer being made.

Mike

Yellowcat

Hi Randy, Just recently discovered the T4N1 Kits you have. If still available I would like to order one in Silver but would consider another color depending on what you may have left. I also noticed the P21XN Kits for Jigmaster 501/506 reels as well. You're likely out of them from what I've seen but would like to be on the list if you plan to re-order them again. I have over 20 Penn's, most all tricked out with Newell bits and Tiburon frames/spools, upgraded gears, drags, handles, etc. I have 2 113H narrowed YTS reels, now it seems I want an ultra narrow 4/0 that would hold the roughly same amount of line as a 112H 3/0 but with more drag capability, of course.  Anyway, if a silver T4N1 is still available you can P.M. me or just send me a PayPal invoice. If they're all gone, please put me down for the next order....   Thanks & Regards, Kirk
"If you didn't put it together with your own hands, it's not really yours"  -Tim Allen  'Tool Time'

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Yellowcat on November 15, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
Hi Randy, Just recently discovered the T4N1 Kits you have. If still available I would like to order one in Silver but would consider another color depending on what you may have left. I also noticed the P21XN Kits for Jigmaster 501/506 reels as well. You're likely out of them from what I've seen but would like to be on the list if you plan to re-order them again. I have over 20 Penn's, most all tricked out with Newell bits and Tiburon frames/spools, upgraded gears, drags, handles, etc. I have 2 113H narrowed YTS reels, now it seems I want an ultra narrow 4/0 that would hold the roughly same amount of line as a 112H 3/0 but with more drag capability, of course.  Anyway, if a silver T4N1 is still available you can P.M. me or just send me a PayPal invoice. If they're all gone, please put me down for the next order....   Thanks & Regards, Kirk
Kirk,
You'll love the kits from Randy, and doing business with him even more. He's one of the many people on here that make this site so special!
Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Jigtosser

Darin Crofton

Thank you, Randy, love my new kit!

Swami805

Looking good Darin, the plates are a classic look. Those handle knobs are really comfortable too
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Swami805 on February 04, 2019, 04:35:46 AM
Looking good Darin, the plates are a classic look. Those handle knobs are really comfortable too
Thanks brother!!!

thorhammer