trolling / deep drop rod ?..

Started by pinoy101, December 30, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoy101

hello everyone... Happy Happy holidays...

there was an add on our local buy n sell items... and  I chance upon these ... I have question and I hope you masters and gurus could help me here  the seller wanted P4,500. ( about $85 )... and we ended up at P 4,000.- ( $80 ) was it a good deal ?...

penn 309 black with S.S. spool
penn 320 gti

rod, stuart butt, . all roller guides aftco from 52, 42, 32 n 22 tip , the only marking would be , hawaiian tackle , co.  custom made in hawaii, about 5'5".

can you pls help me what would be the specs ?

thanks ...

alan s.

Dominick

Did you use a mask and a gun?  :D You got over big time.  Great deal.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

The rod is worth 2 to 3 times what you paid alone. The reels were for free.
Just glad it wasn't some of my stuff that got ripped off by the construction workers at  my house in Bulacan.  ;)

Scott

pinoy101

Quote from: Dominick on December 30, 2018, 12:55:26 AM
Did you use a mask and a gun?  :D You got over big time.  Great deal.  Dominick

hahaha.... I wont get that far....he might shot back !...  ;D 

thanks.. Dominick..

pinoy101

Quote from: conchydong on December 30, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
The rod is worth 2 to 3 times what you paid alone. The reels were for free.
Just glad it wasn't some of my stuff that got ripped off by the construction workers at  my house in Bulacan.  ;)

Scott

hello Scott... great!..soo... got me self  a keeper... i dont have a reel for her though... the biggest i have is a 6/0 red plates..

btw,... you have mentioned that before, your gear that got swipe... would you happen to have photos ?.. markings on them?... i could look out for ...and give you heads up in any case...

alan s.