FOR NEW CORTEZ 112H 3/0 PLATES: NEW AND USED FRAMES, SPOOLS & HANDLES

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 21, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Since we just received the exciting news that Tom is going to be running side plates kits for the Penn 112H 3/0 Senator, I thought that this might be a good time to go through my stash and see if I could unload my 3/0 components.  

I have one NOS gold topless Tiburon "old-style" standard width frame for $60 or $65 with gold coarse-thread drag star, which matches the frame better than it appears in the photo, and one used red "very old style" Tiburon P30 frame for the standard width 112H (it's an 8 on a 10 scale) for $45.  The black T3N kit, the silver frame and the reel with the silver frame in the center are sold.

I think that I have a half-dozen nice stock Penn aluminum spools, and one gold Accurate "Tuna Special" spool.

I also have Newell kits in standard, Tuna Special (2 7/16") and Bluefin Special (2 3/4") sizes.

I also have a few stock Penn donor reels.

Finally, I am going to Tiburon on Tuesday next week (8/28) to pick up the new run of P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster kits, so if you want me to pick up any standard or Bluefin Special width kits for your 112H 3/0 Senator (or anything else), please let me know ASAP and I will find out if they have what you are looking for in stock.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks,

Randy

54bullseye

Randy I will take one of the silver old style Tiburon frames for the Penn 112H 3/0 Senator with an aluminum spool. Call or text me with payment details.  Thanks  John Taylor

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 54bullseye on August 21, 2018, 09:07:58 PM
Randy I will take one of the silver old style Tiburon frames for the Penn 112H 3/0 Senator with an aluminum spool. Call or text me with payment details.  Thanks  John Taylor

Thank you John.  Iasked Tiburon for the silver T4N and they don't have it.  Here's my email to them at the bottom and their answer above that in upper case letters.

RED, BLACK, BLUE, OR GREEN

On 8/21/2018 11:37 AM, Randy Pauly wrote:
Bob, if you have a silver T4N kit with either a silver spool (first choice), or a red spool (second choice), please put in my box.  Please let me know one way or the other if you have it.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 21, 2018, 10:33:46 PM
I'll take teh assembled reel center...................Joe

Joe, your reel is going out today by Priority Mail, tracking number 9405511899560144252136.  You should have it by Thursday.  It's a nice one.  I think that you are going to love it!

Thank you,

Randy

Reel 224

Great! Is that the old stile? I think it is so I have to order old stile plats for that one right?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 27, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
Great! Is that the old stile? I think it is so I have to order old stile plats for that one right?

Joe

That is correct Joe.  It is an old-style topless Tiburon frame and would be best with old style Cortez plates, although I believe that you could use it with new style plates if you use the inner trim rings.

Thanks,

Randy