Small tools

Started by Marktrahan, August 23, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marktrahan

Micro-Mark lots and lots of small tools hear and other interesting stuff

foakes

Thanks for sharing that site, Mark —

I already put it in a folder for future reference.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Marcq

Cool site!! Damn, there's some tools I didn't even know existed

Thanks

Marc..

Marktrahan

Your welcome Fred came across that while scouring the Internet for a bearing puller which I do every few days.i have gotten out all out that I had to but would make life a lil easer . Might try the 5 to 8 mm one mentioned on here a few post back.

George6308

They have been around for years. They primarily deal with model builders.

steelfish

cool stuff

thanks for posting it
The Baja Guy

Reel 224

I also booked marked that site, The Lathe is peaking my interest,but not until we move...................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Marktrahan

Was wandering if any of you looked at the arbor presses at micro Mark and the punch sets that go with them might be useful for spool pin removal and other things they are under mini hand tools in punches section.?

Reel 224

The MicroLux 7X16 Mini Lathe is a nice machine for most small work. Much better then the Uni Mat which I have for years.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."