ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: swill88 on November 20, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
Wish I could be on this trip!

I've got business in SoCAl that Wed & Thurs and maybe Friday.  I decided it's a longshot to do both.  Hope somebody can fill the spot.

Steve

You will be missed.

pjstevko

Super excited for this trip! I'm looking forward to breaking in my P21XN reel and Black Hole rod!

It's never too early to talk food so....... Do we have a weekend menu planned yet?

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on November 21, 2018, 02:26:44 AM
Quote from: swill88 on November 20, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
Wish I could be on this trip!

I've got business in SoCAl that Wed & Thurs and maybe Friday.  I decided it's a longshot to do both.  Hope somebody can fill the spot.

Steve

You will be missed.

Thank you BT.  I miss you too!

alantani

well, it's dinner at my house.  we will hopefully have alot of crab!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on November 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
well, it's dinner at my house.  we will hopefully have alot of crab!!!!!!

Ok so Saturdays dinner is taken care of but what about Friday night???? Or are you guys gonna be drinking your dinner  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

alantani

there's just five us us, unless some other guys want to swing by.  chief doesn't eat bait.  i think that's the only restriction. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Sounds like the start of a plan....

I was thinking about bringing up a tri-tip or two if you guys are interested....

I'm also planning to bring a small yft collar as well......

Ron Jones

Quote from: alantani on November 27, 2018, 04:25:13 PM
there's just five us us, unless some other guys want to swing by.  chief doesn't eat bait.  i think that's the only restriction. 
I love you, Alan
the Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

JoseCuervo

Dominick, what is the story on the swag? The curiosity is killing me us.

Rob

Dominick

I have one more package coming.  Then I will photograph everything.  I have a lot of swag and at this point I don't know how to parcel it out.  I am thinking of a little contest so that members not in the area can have a shot at some of the stuff.  I am open to all and any ideas.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mikeysm

I have some dry cured peperoni just out of the curing chamber to bring.

Mike

Dominick

mikeysm

Here it is ready to eat.

Mike

pjstevko

Quote from: Dominick on November 27, 2018, 08:07:12 PM
I have one more package coming.  Then I will photograph everything.  I have a lot of swag and at this point I don't know how to parcel it out.  I am thinking of a little contest so that members not in the area can have a shot at some of the stuff.  I am open to all and any ideas.  Dominick

Don't forget I'm bringing a prize as well....I'll see if I can pm/email you a pic