ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on December 07, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Best laid plans!

Well then I was only going for the crab.  Can I get a refund? or consider it a wash.
I'm still going to Alan'sthis evening, just to try and help keep everyone in line.
Sure on the refund.  I understand.  But you will miss the fun.  (and the swag) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

Well that sucks...I'm fine going fishing with Smitty though. I'll let my buddy Rob know.

Dave:Good luck with that whole keeping them in line thing there...lol! ;)

See the rest of ya in the AM!

Mike

VibraxTrout

So the trip is still a go at the same time ? (6 am at the boat )

daniel-
VibraxTrout-

Dominick

Quote from: VibraxTrout on December 08, 2018, 03:01:19 AM
So the trip is still a go at the same time ? (6 am at the boat )

daniel-

Yes, the Rip Tide is tied up 1 slip away from the Huli Cat.  Everyone on the list please let me know if you are going to go.  I will give a full refund if you don't want to fish with the crab combo.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

JoseCuervo

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishy247

Rob and I are in, but Diane is going to give it a miss. So that's 2 out of 3 that are still in for me.

Mike

VibraxTrout

VibraxTrout-

JoseCuervo

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

swill88

Quote from: alantani on December 08, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Limits!

Great looking fish!
Guys too. ::)

Congrats to all and especially to Dominick for last minute moves.  Impressive!

Steve

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Gfish

Alright! Pillar Point Harbor. More developed every year it seems and they've done great job of it. A true mecca from the Bay Area proper.
Ling-limits! Awesome, nice size too. I godda try the Fall/winter fishin there...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!