ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy247

QuoteWill this be shallow or deep water fishing this year.

Mike

Mike, no matter what the trip is planned to be, my advice is to be prepared for both.  Shallow and deep.  Changes on the fly.
Steve

I'd hazard a guess that it will be shallow. After today, if I'm not mistaken, north of Pigeon Pt will be stuck back inside 180'....

Mike

mikeysm

If that's the case then I can use one of my small narrow reels. I will bring a backup just in case.

Mike

Dominick

Okay we have 17 members ready to go.  Here is a copy of the email sent to me from Tom Mattusch. 

The cost for a charter is $2,700.  Cost per person is $135.  Charter price is based is based on 20 person cost.  Anglers over 20 is $135 per person.  This does not include tackle, cleaning, tips or license.  $10 fish clean.  Gratuity $20. 

[/font]

It would be easier if can get 3 more takers.  That way we can prepay $165.00.  I can collect the money through PayPal (friends and family) so there is no charge for the service.  This post will put the thread at the forefront again so we might get some more takers.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

pjstevko

Dominick thanks for setting this up! I have no doubt we'll get the 20 people minimum needed to make this happen seeing as how the trip is still months away :)

I've never fished "the bay" or done a crap trip so I'm super excited!

Fishy247

As long as I can wrangle the day off, there'll be 2 of us. My girlfriend loves to fish and I know she would enjoy going.

Mike

Dominick

Quote from: Fishy247 on August 27, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
As long as I can wrangle the day off, there'll be 2 of us. My girlfriend loves to fish and I know she would enjoy going.

Mike
When will you know?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

As soon as Diane gets back to me...I'm good as far as work goes.  ;D

Fishy247

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Dominick

Okay here we go with the trip.  I will need to send some money to pay to hold the boat.  The amount to send will be $170.00.  The extra $5.00 will pay for Alan and if there is some amount left over we can use it for a jackpot or add to the tip.  Here are the names of the members that are committing.  If you can afford to do it, please send the money now to paypal for lmdl4law@comcast.net.  I will mark your names paid as I receive the money in my paypal account.  Dominick

1.   Alan
2.   Dominick
3.   Swill88
4.   Pjstevko
5.   Jlezama
6.   Theswimmer
7.   Big Tim
8.   Bryan Young
9.   El Pescador
10. Fishy 247 +
11. Diane
12. Ron Jones
13. Natch
14. Alans Buddy
15. Johnfishy
16. Mikeysm
17. Jurelometer
18. KM Storm
19. David Hall

I wish it was that easy for me to make it :-\

swill88

Dominick

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on August 28, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Steve. Check my last post. Dominick

Dom: 19 x $142.10= $2700.00 for the charter and pays for Alan. Are we adding $20.00 for the tip up front? and the rest of the $170.00 towards the jackpot? You will have 20 people without an issue & most likely a waiting list. I think Steve was looking for a tad bit more of a break down..I'm in 100%

Tim

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishy247