Started by mickrazz, January 10, 2012, 11:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickrazz

Dawn, can you help me with these?

Thanks in advance,

Mick

Dawn

Hi Mick

I don't have this size.  It's part #6-910.  Maybe Alan has some, or you could get them from mysticparts.com

Dawn

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Dawn

alantani

i take a #6-965 and cut it down to size with a grinder.  i would need the reel in hand because i don't have any cut ahead of time. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

I think it's close to a Penn 140 size also
Dawn

alantani

hey, that's right!  just grind three of the #6-965's down to the outside diameter of a #6-155.  the drag washer under the gear needs to be ground down more. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

Hey Mick, if you find a replacement, maybe you could send me an old one so I can have a look?

Dawn
Dawn

mickrazz

Dawn

Hi Mick
I was looking around and it seems like if you can find a replacement it's leather, so if you want to go ahead and send me one or give me measurements I can see what I can find for you.

Dawn
Dawn

triumphrick

I have found the Penn spinning 750-7500 drag washers are a perfect fit for this reel..

handi2

It's the 6-155's or 6-60's as Rick mentioned above.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

nelz

Quote from: Dawn on January 12, 2012, 06:52:15 PM
Hi Mick
I was looking around and it seems like if you can find a replacement it's leather, so if you want to go ahead and send me one or give me measurements I can see what I can find for you.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, did you ever find rersolve this?

Dawn

Yes, it can use the same set as Penn 140 / Squidder.

Dawn
Dawn