ANOTHER BUSTED FISHING DAY

Started by Dominick, September 10, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

In another post I relayed the story about Wayne and I showing up at the Huli Cat and the boat was deserted ( I still haven't been reimbursed for the blown trip).  I have been anxious to go salmon fishing so I signed up to fish the Salty Lady out of Sausalito this a.m.  It is quite onerous to be at Sausalito at 6:00 a.m. so I was delighted to see that the boat was leaving at 8:00 a.m.  I was preparing to leave my house at 6:30 a.m. and would make it to Sausalito before or around 7:30 a.m.  At around 10 to 6 I received a call from Captain Davis asking me if I was going to be fishing.  I told him I would be there in about an hour and he replied that the boat was leaving a 6:00 a.m. and that I must have been mistaken that the boat was scheduled to leave at 8:00 a.m.  I was not wrong the site and the confirmation says 8:00 a.m.  They left without me (I did not expect them to wait for me).  That's my story and I am sticking to it.  Anyone want to charter Captain Kahn for salmon?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

you been having more than your share lately? 

swill88

I'm interested.

I hear they are catching big ones.   

Steve

Dominick

They have been catching salmon off the beach in Benicia.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rivverrat

I hope you all keep posting the sketchy things that take place regarding the boats. I seems most are fair & honest operations.