Sale Tiburon Accurate Jigmaster frames spools for 500, 505HS, XN, SuperJigmaster

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 22, 2020, 10:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you're stuck at home, you might as well do something useful.  Here is my current inventory of new and used Accurate and Tiburon frames and spools for the Penn Jigmaster 500 and 501 and Jigmaster 505HS and 506HS in 6 different widths:. XN, 501, 99, 500, Yellowfin and 808/Super Jigmaster.  The frames will also fit Newell reels (except for the Blackie series) but the spools will not.

As you probably know, the standard Jigmaster kits will also fit other Penn models, i.e. 1/0 Senator, 250 Surfmaster, Long Beach 259, etc., but the 505/506HS spools only fit those specific models.  I have plenty of Penn aluminum spools for all of these sizes, and Newell spools for the standard Jigmaster in four different widths. 

This is just the tip of the iceberg, so if you are looking for any other aftermarket or OEM Penn components, please let me know. 

I also have a slug of new and used Penn OEM parts from buying out the inventory of several tackle stores that closed over the past years.  I am not selling onesies and twosies, but if someone can use a large quantity, I will make them one heck of a deal if they let me know specifically what they might want.  I am sorry to say that I do not have a written inventory that I can provide and it would be a huge job to take one.

If you see anything that you might want, please post here or PM me or send an email to rfpauly@aol.com.  I would be happy to give you a detailed description for any used items and if you are happy with the price, to send you a good set of photos. 

I will try to add an itemized list with prices for the components in the photo, but I have a ton of shipping to do over the next few days which takes priority.   

Thank you,

Randy

scrinch

Randy, do you have a Tiburon 501 frame in black or silver? I've already got the spool, so just the frame. Red might work, too.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: scrinch on March 24, 2020, 09:35:57 PM
Randy, do you have a Tiburon 501 frame in black or silver? I've already got the spool, so just the frame. Red might work, too.

Hi Rich.  I do have a brand new black Tiburon 501 frame with rod clamp kit.  The only thing wrong with it is that they marked it P16 instead of P21.  I can sell it for $60 plus $4.75 for shipping.  Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

scrinch

Sure. Fish aren't very good with numbers, anyway, despite all the time they spend in schools. They'll probably never notice! ;)

CooldadE

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 24, 2020, 10:47:35 PM
Quote from: scrinch on March 24, 2020, 09:35:57 PM

Hi Rich.  I do have a brand new black Tiburon 501 frame with rod clamp kit.  The only thing wrong with it is that they marked it P16 instead of P21.  I can sell it for $60 plus $4.75 for shipping.  Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

Wow !  I could sure use one of those... might you have another ?

Ed
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Would a red one work for you Ed?  I also have a couple of silver P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster kits.
Thanks,
Randy

Decker

Randy, I see an ice blue 99 spool in the 2nd bin top left.  Would work nice for the Miami Dolphins reel I want to build for my brother-in-law.  What are you asking?  Thanks, /Joe

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on March 25, 2020, 07:18:50 AM
Randy, I see an ice blue 99 spool in the 2nd bin top left.  Would work nice for the Miami Dolphins reel I want to build for my brother-in-law.  What are you asking?  Thanks, /Joe

Joe, the Accurate ice blue spool is tested true and in near mint condition. I could sell it for $50 plus $4.75 for shipping by USPS first class parcel wih tracking. If that works for you, I would be happy to post some photos.

Thanks,

Randy

CooldadE

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 25, 2020, 07:16:55 AM
Would a red one work for you Ed?  I also have a couple of silver P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster kits.
Thanks,
Randy

Not a fan of red... I've got a black side plate 506 HS reel so black first silver second...  also I've already got an XN kit.

Thanks. Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

ReelFishingProblems

Decker

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 25, 2020, 07:25:41 AM

Joe, the Accurate ice blue spool is tested true and in near mint condition. I could sell it for $50 plus $4.75 for shipping by USPS first class parcel wih tracking. If that works for you, I would be happy to post some photos.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy, thanks.  I took a haircut at work with the virus impact, and really need to cut back.  I have an Accurate (I think) ice blue 99 frame, and will get back to you if I can swing it.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on March 28, 2020, 06:04:33 PM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 25, 2020, 07:25:41 AM

Thanks,

Randy

Randy, thanks.  I took a haircut at work with the virus impact, and really need to cut back.  I have an Accurate (I think) ice blue 99 frame, and will get back to you if I can swing it.

Thanks for letting me know Joe.  It probably isn't going anywhere, so please let me know if you decide that you want it.  I hope that thing improve at work soon.

Randy