Who Wants Another Run Of T3N Kits For Cortez 3/0 Plates?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, September 15, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am pretty sure that Tiburon will do another run of the T3N narrow (1 5/8") kits if I can put together an order for 25 sets.  They would fit the "new-style" Cortez Conversions side plates that Tom will be running soon.

The kits consist of the 1 5/8" wide "new-style" Tiburon frame, spool and rod clamp kit, and would be available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, electric blue, cobalt blue, silver, black, purple and dark green).  You can also mix or match frame and spool colors.  The foot and rod clamp are black.

The kits are $149 PayPal plus $4.94 for shipping to anywhere in the USA.  We also ship worldwide.

Please post here if you would like one.  If there is enough interest, I would hope to place the order in early October and expect delivery in November.  Payment would not be due until they are ready.

Thank you,

Randy

rogan

I missed the first run, so I'm in for one, cobalt blue.

Dan-J

Randy,  please put me in for 1 Cobalt Blue.   Thanks.

Darin Crofton

Ok, I'll bite! One kit in all silver and one in black, thanks! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

cmdrzog

Hello Randy

I'm in for 1 electric blue  and maybe a purple.

thanks
Bob

kmstorm64

Which side plates get used for this. All I see are 113 old and New and jig master plates. Is he making a run of 112's? Forgive my ignorance if this has been gone over before.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: kmstorm64 on September 18, 2018, 05:38:10 PM
Which side plates get used for this. All I see are 113 old and New and jig master plates. Is he making a run of 112's? Forgive my ignorance if this has been gone over before.
[/quote

Kevin, if you take a look at Tom's forum you should be able to find his post about running plates for the 112H.

Thanks,

Randy

kmstorm64

Duh, I was trying to get ahead of the game and order the side plates first then the kit.  I guess I was a little ahead of myself.

kmstorm64

Yes put me down for one with the green & green. I need one set up in green for my Army roots!

Decker

Randy, do you have a link for info on the side plates?   I'd guess the closer they are to production, the higher your demand will be for the frame/spool kit.  

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tom is getting close to releasing his Cortez Conversions side plates kids for the 112H 3/0 Senator.  I would love to make another run of the Tiburon extra narrow kits to fit the new style side plates, but as you can see above, I only have orders for 6 sets, as of last month. I don't mind committing to purchase some of the kits for inventory, but I would need orders for a total of at least 20 kits before I bite the bullet and place the order with Tiburon.

Would anyone else like to buy a kit?

Thank you,

Randy

Swami805

put Me down for one Randy. Hoping there's enough interest!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Darin Crofton

Randy, scratch my order above, I want one of each color, thanks! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Rancanfish

Does this narrow a 3/0 112?  Does that make it a 2/0?   I'd be in if it did.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are