alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial RCBS 38-55 Dies, Free, just pay for shipping
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
November 18, 2018, 02:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RCBS 38-55 Dies, Free, just pay for shipping  (Read 873 times)
kmstorm64
Firearms Group

« on: September 20, 2018, 08:58:22 AM »

I have set of used set of RCBS 38-55 two Die set I picked up a while ago and never used, they didn't have an RCBS box, so they sit in a small Lee two die box. . They are collecting dust and in good shape. If you reload or have  a rifle in 38-55 and would want these please PM me. Pay for the shipping and they are yours.

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!
melkapule
Firearms Group

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »

Aloha again after 3 years. Mel Kapule here. I picked the set of 303 dies you previously gave away. If the 38-55 dies are still available, I can put them to good use. An old cowboy in Waimea, Big Island, was left by his dad, a Marlin in 38-55. We only had a single box of ammo when Winchester made a run back in the 80s or 90s. We would be able to use that lever gun on Mauna Kea once again.

Either way, thanks for your time.

Using your dies and a smle, I shot a few goats in Waikoloa.
kmstorm64
Firearms Group

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 11:16:46 AM »

Aloha again after 3 years. Mel Kapule here. I picked the set of 303 dies you previously gave away. If the 38-55 dies are still available, I can put them to good use. An old cowboy in Waimea, Big Island, was left by his dad, a Marlin in 38-55. We only had a single box of ammo when Winchester made a run back in the 80s or 90s. We would be able to use that lever gun on Mauna Kea once again.

Either way, thanks for your time.

Using your dies and a smle, I shot a few goats in Waikoloa.

Sir they are yours!

PM me a mailing address please.

kmstorm64
Firearms Group

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 11:18:50 AM »

You can find brass through Graf and Sons, they did a run of brass awhile back, and last I checked they still had some. I have been told, that John Waynes favorite caliber in a repeater was .38-55, but I can't find that in print anywhere.

Ammo Seek is showing .38-55 is still out there, and not to badly priced.   https://ammoseek.com/ammo/38-55-winchester
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:21:29 AM by kmstorm64 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: