WON Rockfish Trip, Morro Bay, CA Sept. 21, 2018

Started by El Pescador, September 23, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

HOLE - LEE - MOLE - LEE!

The difference a day makes!!!

How many times have you heard, "Man, you should have been here YESTERDAY????"

Well, how about this!   "Man, You should be here TOMORROW!!!"

Check out this Ling caught on the Black Pearl - it does an overnighter out of Morro Bay, you motor to the same fishing grounds we fished at night, and at daybreak, YOU ARE FISHING!!!!

Check out THIS 32+ Lbs. Ling Cod!!!!

On the 9/21 - 9/22 overnight trip, this 32 lbs. was caught, as well as 2 Lings over 20 lbs. and 6 over 15 lbs.!

Man, what a day that was.

Better luck next time.  Thanks to Ted Reed, our Western Outdoor News reporter on our trip for sending this photo.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Those fish are unbelievable predators, that head and mouth get bigger and bigger and the body just sort of rides along.  I caught a baby one in a crab trap last year.  It was about 3" long and half of it was head, when my partner tried to pick it up to toss it back it attacked him and drew blood.  It wriggled around trying to go after him.  It was like a teeny tiny pit bull with gills.  Should have video recorded it but it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.  The little cod was dead serious about the whole affair.

swill88

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~