Caught a Lingcod...

Started by Steve-O, October 03, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve-O

Nice Ling! I pulled open the mouth of my Ling and was rewarded with a slashed thumb. :-[

gstours

Great fishing and pictures there steevo,  lings make the best fried fish in my opinion.  You had fun for sure.  I'm jealous.  Thanks for sharing.👏🚣‍♀️🎣

Dominick

Lings taste good period.   They make really good chowder and fish cakes.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Got a few Dungies, too, in between fishing sessions. Yum...yum!

Gfish

Awesome! Alaska's  fer sher a place to go summer/fall fishin. What's a good place to do it all: bottom fishin, ocean salmon trollin, lake fishin, and river fishin fer anadromous critters?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Steve-O

Quote from: Gfish on October 10, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
Awesome! Alaska's  fer sher a place to go summer/fall fishin. What's a good place to do it all: bottom fishin, ocean salmon trollin, lake fishin, and river fishin fer anadromous critters?

Southeast Alaska...specifically  Prince of Wales Island has worked for me 20 trips in a row now.  Plus one other trip up near Juneau - right where Gary -aka - gstours fishes around Gustavus.