Newell Reels For Sale: Updated October 10, 2018

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, October 05, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

THIS LIST IS UPDATED AS OF 10/5/18

Please let me know if you see anything that works for you and I will shoot you some good close up photos.. Also have Tiburon Newell frames and spools and some Newell spools, bases, bars, clamps, etc. I accept PayPal and ship worldwide.

3 Newell G220-F. They all have 5:1 gears, large adjustable stainless bearing caps both sides. Newell rod clamp. $165 each, or take 'em all for $450 including shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Newell P220-F.  1980's 4-stack reel. Appears to be new, in original box with all papers, lube and extra red handle nut bushing and c-clip. Stainless clicker, jack lever & bearing cups. 5:1 gears. Newell rod clamp. $225

Newell G229F 5:1 gears. Stainless bearing caps. Newell rod clamp. $150

Newell P322-F. Appears to be unused. All original 4-stack 1980's reel. $285

Newell P332-F. Near mint in original 1980's box with lube and extra red handle nut bushing and c-clip. 4-stack drag. Stainless clicker and jack lever. Stainless bearing cups. $195

Newell P332-F Near mint in box with manual, warranty card, spare handle nut bushing, e-clip. $185

Newell P332-F Appears to be new in box with manual, warranty card, spare handle nut bushing, e-clip, o-ring. $265

Newell 338-J5. Large stainless bearing caps both sides. Newell rod clamp. $165

Newell 300C-332. 99 width. Stainless clicker and bearing caps. Newell 332 lightweight graphite spool. Aluminum Newell bars, base & clamp. Penn 24-55 3-position power handle. $100

Newell 300C-322. 501 width.  Stainless clicker and bearing caps. Newell aluminum spool, bars, base & clamp. Penn 24-55 3-position power handle. $135

Also have Tiburon Newell frames and spools and some Newell spools, bases, bars, clamps, etc. I accept PayPal and ship worldwide.

Thanks,

Randy

Frank

"3 Newell G220-F. They all have 5:1 gears, large adjustable stainless bearing caps both sides. Newell rod clamp. $165 each, or take 'em all for $450 including shipping to anywhere in the USA."

Do they have aluminum handles and stars?
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Frank, the Newell G series reels have graphite handles and stars.

Frank

Okay. When first released the G series had aluminum handles and stars left over from the P series run. I was hoping it was those.

reel man

That's true Frank, but they the same size handles that were used on the 200 series reels.

Frank

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Frank on October 05, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
Okay. When first released the G series had aluminum handles and stars left over from the P series run. I was hoping it was those.

I did not know that Frank. To learn something everyday. I do have some nice P-Series handles that I would be happy to swap on the g-series reels if that would make it work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Frank

Thanks for the offer Randy but pulled the trigger on an Accurate Dauntless this afternoon so I used up my reel allowance for now.

Jigtosser

P series handles ?
I want some   ;D
PM me Randy!

Danny

fordfox

Newell P229-F. 5:1 gears. Stainless clicker, bearing caps and jack lever. Newell rod clamp. $165

Randy-I'll take this one if its still available?????

tcf

Vintage Offshore Tackle

It's yours Tom.  Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?

Thanks,

Randy

fordfox

Vintage Offshore Tackle

fordfox

Randy, got the reel today and as expected, near mint condition. Thankyou!!!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: fordfox on October 11, 2018, 08:11:08 PM
Randy, got the reel today and as expected, near mint condition. Thankyou!!!!

Thank you for letting me know Tom.  Nothing makes my day like a happy customer!