Tom's lates pink/salmon plates...

Started by Alto Mare, October 11, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Today I had a short day at work, so I decided to put these plates together :

Tom, you might say you didn't do too good with the color, but I'm going to have to disagree with you.
This reel looks awesome...of course it is just my opinion, but I do really like how the plates turned out.

I have a couple of dozen or so of resin blanks, but couldn't find a color that would get close to it, so I poured my own.

Not perfect, but I think it goes nicely with it:

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

xjchad

Well that's a beauty!  Great job on the resin match also Sal!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Aiala

ANY shade of pink or salmon or coral or rose or etcetera is fabulous!!  Beautiful reel, Sal... well done!  (I'm sooo jealous)  ;) :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Gfish

I love it! Pert-near perfect match. That color is awesome. Not bright pink or red...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

bhale1

This is one post I'm surely not letting my daughters or wife see!!!!😁
Well done as usual.
Brett

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

David Hall

Could be lighting or just my eyes but the pictures look like polished copper. 

Alto Mare

We were sitting together when the box arrived on Saturday, I asked my kids and wife, all said salmon color...so that's what I call it :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 11, 2018, 09:28:21 PM
We were sitting together when the box arrived on Saturday, I asked my kids and wife, all said salmon color...so that's what I call it :)

Well if it's salmon color it would have to be "copper river king"  ;D

Very nice unique build Sal

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!