Attempting my first build....P21XN Jiggy!

Started by pjstevko, October 22, 2018, 12:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Quote from: Black Pearl on November 06, 2018, 08:33:41 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on November 06, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
Quote from: mo65 on November 06, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on November 06, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
Question one...

Where in the drag stack should the metal keyed washer with the larger hole go? 

It looks to me like someone has mixed a washer to a larger reel into your kit...no way that washer is going to key to the gear sleeve. :-\

I hope that's not the case......

That was a mess up from my side. I will send out a new key washer to you by mail.

Sorry for the mess up.

Thanks,
--Alan

Thanks for making this right!

pjstevko

Tried again with the same results.... FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna bring all the parts to Alan's house the night before the big 10yr anniversary fishing trip and we'll put it together so I can learn. He'll spool it up with 50# braid and I'll break it in the next day.....

Alto Mare

Quote from: pjstevko on November 19, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
Tried again with the same results.... FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna bring all the parts to Alan's house the night before the big 10yr anniversary fishing trip and we'll put it together so I can learn. He'll spool it up with 50# braid and I'll break it in the next day.....
If you want to fish that reel on the anniversary trip, that is really pushing it close and you guys might be drunk by that time ;D.
If no one close to you could help, send it over and I'll take care of it.
Your cost will be shipping charges only.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Petah

Slow down, breathe and walk away for a bit!!! Be patient and it'll come together. If your drags are greased and you put grease in the screw holes things should hold together better to ease assembly!!!

Peter