Starfire Sportfishing...Sat. Nov. 3 ... Morro Bay Landing

Started by Big Tim, October 28, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on October 31, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
I'm in like Flynn !
Paid......

Awesome news!!! The crew is complete...... time to watch Big Tim take home the coveted Golden Carp Award!

HEX BARS RULE!!!!!

Me, Ed, and Jonathan. I feel bad for you PJ.

theswimmer

Tim , I actually have a chrome Hex bar from Mr Tani Sr, that I will bring along...
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

various shrimp flys  going with.
Most are  5/0-8/0 .
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

More

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

And some more ...

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
Most are  5/0-8/0 .

I might need to steal a few of those for the newbie I'm bringing with me!!!!! I'll buy ya a beer or two

theswimmer

I made those for U bruda.
You take what you need.
I have leader material also .😎

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 07:54:34 PM
I made those for U bruda.
You take what you need.
I have leader material also .😎

Thanks dude!!!! Actually Rich sent me a bunch as well so between the ones I got from Rich and whatever I steal from you I think she'll be all set!!!

I actually just tied up a few 30# single and double loop leaders!!!!!

theswimmer

Come on guys !
7 spots left , weather should be fantastic .
No other takers ?
As BT stated Sal Rocha is a great skipper , the recent fish counts  reflect that.
Ling's are starting to come up shallow , maybe you could win the coveted Golden Carp award....
What say you ?
$ 75 will buy a spot next to the legendary BigTim !

Errol Flynn

swill88

Quote from: theswimmer on November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 AM
Come on guys !
7 spots left , weather should be fantastic .
No other takers ?
As BT stated Sal Rocha is a great skipper , the recent fish counts  reflect that.
Ling's are starting to come up shallow , maybe you could win the coveted Golden Carp award....
What say you ?
$ 75 will buy a spot next to the legendary BigTim !

I want to go so much but am not quite there.  I moved like a pinball on the deck of the SOA. Underpowered and overweight. Good thing I only hurt myself.  

Next Morro Bay trip I'm in.  

Have a great time guys.

Steve

theswimmer

Steve,
As a founding member of The Wrecking Crew ......
You get a pass , just ....once. !
We will miss you my friend but the next is on you !
I can find a wheelchair if you need me to. 😂😎😘😎😘😎😘
Best ,
JT

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

It's gunna be Hex Bar Mania  ;D I think I still have like 8 of them  :o

BT

theswimmer

OK. Rookey  question ,
Why is a hole drilled thru the body of the jig about 1/3 of the length from  the head .?

I should know this answer.
Best ,
JT

Errol Flynn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on October 31, 2018, 06:49:55 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
Most are  5/0-8/0 .

I might need to steal a few of those for the newbie I'm bringing with me!!!!! I'll buy ya a beer or two

Do we need an extra rod n reel for the newbie...Apparently I have to many  ;D

BT